PJIM’s various activities throughout the year
- Classes: Regular classes are held every week.
- Annual Workshop: In the setting of an idyllic campus, we offer a unique musical experience in which students learn music from Maestros for 4 consecutive days, once a year.
- JasRangi Magazine: Our publication called “JasRangi” features primarily essays on music theory, music history and interviews of top-notch artists.
- Research: Extensive research is done by the students on various aspects of Indian Classical Music and published in our journal, JasRangi.
- Artistes’ Concerts: We feature well-known artists and maestros in concerts that are open to the public.
- Guest Artiste Workshop: Frequently the performing artists offer a 1 or 2 day workshop for our students.
- Student Concerts: We organize a student concert on a monthly basis (“Baithak”) as well as annually (“Mahek”).
- Lecture-Demonstration Session.
- Debate & Discussion Sessions.
- Music Competitions.
- Voluntary Services: Performances at Temples, Senior Centers.